måndag 12 mars 2012

Textrader som brukar dyka upp i mitt huvud lite sådär på måfå

  • "You're not that perfect either mate, in fact you're way to easy to hate - what nineteen-year-old can't find a date? I guess it’s fate, that you’ll never find a soul mate, you’re going to die alone, on your own, making crappy YouTube videos" Duet With Myself - Charlie McDonnell
  • "Tell me can my eyes betray me? Do they say how happy I feel when no one takes the seat beside me on the bus and make a fuss? - Then I'm easy" 2000 Light-years of Darkness - The Ark
  •  "Well, I look to the left and I look to the right, and then I go straight ahead cause neither seems right - Oh boy, what do they know 'bout the heat?" The Glad Yeah - The Ark
  • "Sen vill jag skriva allt jag sett så nån förstår, fast inga toner kan förklara hur jag mår" Under Månen - Lars Winnerbäck
  • "Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father, run for your children all your sisters and brothers, leave all your love and your longing behind you can't carry it with you if you want to survive" Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
  • "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you; remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home ev'ry day, and I'll send all my loving to you." All My Loving - The Beatles
  • "All those days that I stole from you, one day I'll give them right back to you" All Those Days - The Ark
  • "När jag kommer härifrån, tänkte jag mitt dumma fån och trodde jag var stark - men jag hamna i en park och levde på att sälja..... Hadelatten da da - umpapa, får man inte göra, inte bra, hadelatten da da - umpapa, det var det jag sa, det var inte bra, umpapa!" Kolla kolla - Nationalteatern
  • "Oh Pierrot where do you go when you come down - A star shot across the sky and smiled, then vanished in a tear.." Space Clown - Jobriath 
  • "Remember the time when we stole the whole day? And nobody knows it, we took it away, and it will be forever mine, and it will be forever yours. Now we own the night, and it can't be undone, we'll never forget how it feels to be young - Cause it will be forever mine, and it will be forever yours" Forever Yours - Alex Day
  • "Stjärnebarn, må du lysa klart. Inom dig dig har du alla svar." Stjärnebarn - Ola Salo och Merit Hemmingson


1 kommentar:

  1. Jag får de första raderna ur Crystal - Mando Diao. JÄMT. Med mellanrum, men alltid återkommande. Förstår inte ens varför heller, det är ingen låt jag har hypat. Den bara satte sig.

    SvaraRadera